The 50th International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition is to be held in Sava Center, Belgrade, on December 4‒6, 2019. Thematic fields will cover new solutions based on RES – solar and geothermal energy sources; modern district heating and cooling systems; recommendations for energy consumption predictions in residential, business and public buildings; buildings of future, smart buildings and cities; cooling systems of today and tomorrow; new, smart HVAC&R systems in buildings; relations between human body and buildings…
A session will be devoted to presentations of best papers published in the first issues of “KGH” journal, as well as the best papers of the most prominent Serbian scientists working all over the world.
A separate track will be on curricula needed for education on realization, operation and maintenance of new HVAC&R systems and energy systems in buildings and cities.
The following experts confirmed their keynotes at the 50th Congress.
|Predrag Pega Hrnjak||Alexander Cohr Pachai||Andy Pearson|
|Ljubomir Janković||Zoltan Magyar|
Organizer will publish a book on the Congress half-century jubilee. Among other material, programmes of each Congress will be listed. Therefore, we kindly ask authors to comply with the following deadlines to ensure that their paper was listed in the programme of the 50th Congress.
- Abstract should be submitted to the Organizer’s e-mail address office(a)smeits.rs by June 20, 2019.
- Abstract acceptance notification: July 15, 2019.
- Paper submission: July 31, 2019.
- Confirmation on paper acceptance or required revision: August 20, 2019.
- Confirmation that a paper is included in the programme: August 31, 2019.
- PP presentation submission: 15th November 2019.
An abstract should include: title, names of authors and their institutions, corresponding author marked with an asterisk, with brief CV, e-mail address and telephone, an abstract of 300-400 words and 5 keywords.
The Congress proceedings will be published at www.izdanja.smeits.rs, with corresponding ISBN. Original papers may have DOI number assigned. Selected papers will be suggested for publication in “Energy and Buildings” Journal.
50th International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition is endorsed by
The future of HVAC&R profession in Belgrade
The opening ceremony on Wednesday, 5th December at 10 o’clock started with the Serbian national anthem performed by the choir of the primary school “Ivo Andrić“ from Belgrade. After the anthem the children sang an environmentally engaged song about harmful effects of plastic.
Professor Branislav Todorović greeted the guests and gave the floor to Mr. Zoran Predić, State Secretary of the Serbian Ministry of Mining and Energy.
The attendees were greeted by Mrs. Ivana Glišić, on behalf of Elcom Trade company from Belgrade, the general patron of the congress, Mr. Goran Jevtić, on behalf of Energy Net, Kać, the patron of the exhibition, Darryl Boyce, ASHRAE President-Elect, Didier Coulomb, Director of the International Institute of Refrigeration, and Ioan Silviu Doboşi, who spoke as a CLIMA 2019 ambassador, REHVA world congress to be held in May 2019 in Bucharest.
The formal opening was followed by keynote lectures given by Thomas Lawrence, Ljubomir Jankovic, Karim Ghazi Wakili, and Andrea Gasparella.
The host of the welcome cocktail, Deltaterm company from Belgrade, warmly welcomed the visitors, and afterwards the congress activities continued in two halls.
In the big hall there was the session on the role of renewable energy sources in global warming mitigation.
In the Japanese Lounge there was a panel on the application of energy management systems in Serbia, conducted by professor Miloš Banjac, Ph.D., Dejan Stojanović, Admir Džubur, and Dušan Macura, while moderators were Petar Vasiljević and Bojan Bogdanović. After a short break, they chaired the session on district heating, which lasted to 7 p.m., due to long and fruitful discussions.
Thursday, 6th December, began with the traditional Forum titled “Improving Energy Efficiency of Latest Climate and Ozone Friendly Refrigeration Technologies, organised by UN Environment OzonAction, the Serbian Ministry of Environmental Protection, and the Serbian Society of HVAC&R. The following were the session on European and national legislation, and the session on refrigeration machines and systems.
Annex B was too small for the student session. This year students came from Kosovska Mitrovica, Niš, Kraljevo, Kragujevac, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Tuzla, and Romania. They visited the exhibition, listened lectures organised within the student session and given in the big hall, and thereafter young colleagues from Tuzla and Romania had an organised visit to Nikola Tesla Museum.
After the student session, the first National Student Competition of the Serbian Society of HVAC&R was held. In Delegatska 9, seven colleagues from Kraljevo, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad, and Belgrade presented their papers before a five-member jury, consisting of full professor Bratislav Blagojević, Ph.D., the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of Niš (coordinator), full professor Maja Todorović, Ph.D., the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of Belgrade, assistant professor Aleksandar Anđelković, Ph.D., the Faculty of Technical Sciences of Novi Sad, assistant professor Novak Nikolić, Ph.D., the Faculty of Engineering Sciences of Kragujevac, and assistant professor Miljan Marašević, Ph.D., the Faculty of Mechanical and Civil Engineering of Kraljevo. The highest number of points was awarded to Danijel Todorović, a student from the Faculty of Technical Sciences of Novi Sad, for the paper titled: “Heating of domestic hot water in a hotel using heat from grey wastewater”, and his mentor was assistant professor Mladen Tomić, Ph.D.
Competitors and members of the jury of the National Student Competition
The Thursday evening was reserved for a formal dinner at which the Serbian Society of HVAC&R awarded its recognitions.
In accordance with the Rules on Recognition Award of SMEITS, every year the Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning awards its annual recognitions at the formal dinner within the HVAC&R congress and exhibition. These recognitions include: KGH Plaque, KGH Medal, the Certificate of Appreciation to the general patron (general sponsor) of the congress, a diploma for the best rated article in “KGH” journal in the current year, a diploma for the exhibited new product on the domestic market, a diploma for the best arranged stand, and as of this year, the announcement of the winner of the National Student Competition of the Serbian Society for HVAC&R.
The formal annual award ceremony was opened by Professor Branislav Todorović, who asked Milovan Živković, Ph.D., SMEITS President, to say a few words before the awarding of recognitions.
Prof. Branislav Todorović and Milovan Živković, Ph.D.
The decision on the winners of the highest recognitions in the field of heating, refrigeration and air-conditioning for the year of 2018 was made by the jury for recognitions of the Serbian Society of HVAC&R consisting of: Živojin Perišić, the chairman, and members: Milovan Živković, Marija Todorović, Dragomir Šamšalović, and Vladan Galebović, Secretary of SMEITS.
The highest recognition of the Serbian Society of HVAC&R - KGH Plaque was awarded to Nebojša Ražić and Milan Ivković.
Mr. Nebojša Ražić
Mr. Milan Ivković
The second highest recognition of the Serbian Society of HVAC&R – KGH Medal, was awarded to Mr. Zoran Stojković and Mrs. Dejana Soldo.
Mr. Zoran Stojković
Mrs. Dejana Soldo
The diploma for the best rated article published in “KGH” journal in 2018 was awarded to the authors Miloš Čokić and Marija S. Todorović for the article published in issue 4 for 2018 titled: “Deep energy refurbishment of an old traditional village house to approach zero fossil energy and improved indoor environment quality“.
Mr. Miloš Čokić expresses his gratitude for the recognition
Certificates of appreciation were awarded to ElcomTrade company from Belgrade, the general patron of the 49th International Congress on HVAC&R, as a sign of gratitude for great support in organising this year’s congress. Companies Grundfos Srbija and Vis Company were awarded certificates of appreciation for more than 20 years of continuous participation in the exhibition within the congress.
The special diploma for the exhibited new product on the domestic market was awarded to Nano energija company from Belgrade for the exhibited industrial evaporative cooler CS-36-VD with variable fan speed.
The special diploma for the best arranged stand was awarded to Vaillant company from Belgrade, for the attractive presentation of their products – their Road Show.
Danijel Todorović, the winner of the National Student Competition will represent the Republic of Serbia, the Serbian Society of HVCA&R, and the Faculty of Technical Sciences of Novi Sad at REHVA's competition to be held in Bucharest in May 2019, within the CLIMA 2019 world congress,
Danijel Todorović, the winner of the National Student Competition
Systemair company from Belgrade – the General Patron of the 50th International HVAC&R congress will cover the travel and accommodation expenses for Danijel Todorović in Bucharest. Elcom Trade company from Belgrade – the General Patron of the 49th International HVAC&R congress, will cover the travel and accommodation expenses for Mladen Tomić, the mentor. Kim Tec company from Belgrade gave to the winner a tablet as a gift.
The forum was held on the third day of the congress under the title “Final discussion with an aim to approach certain conclusions relevant for both: the EXHIBITED HVAC EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT and R&D RESULTS presented within the delivered congress presentations trying to outline further R&D needs related to presented methods, technologies, techniques, standards, and software used in the integrated design, construction, commissioning, testing, monitoring, and smart operation of energy efficient, sustainable, and healthy new buildings, and in the deep RES integrated energy refurbishment of the existing urban buildings. The presence of the highly respectable representatives of international HVAC organizations can enable the Forum to address and clarify other technical global problems, in additional to global warming, to which HVAC systems are not immune, such as terrorism risks, political extremes, uncontrolled migrations and immigrations, with an aim to reduce difficult and sometimes catastrophic consequences of extreme events”. The forum was prepared and conducted by professor Marija Todorović, Ph.D.
When closing the 49th International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition, Professor Branislav Todorović said that this congress was supported by over 120 exhibitors from this country and abroad on 163 stands in Sava Centre. He also announced the preparation of the jubilee 50th congress, which will be held from 4th to 6th December 2019 in Sava Centre, Belgrade.
Belgrade, Sava Centre, 5–7. Dec. 2018.
Program ukratko • Progam at a glance
Sreda, 5. decembar 2018. • Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Vreme • Time Sesija • Session Tema • Title Sala • Hall 10:00 ~ 10:45 → Otvaranje kongresa i izložbe
→ Opening of congress and exhibition
Sala 1/0 10:45 ~ 12:45 Sesija 1 → Plenarna predavanja
→ Keynote lectures
Sala 1/0 12:45 ~ 14:00 Koktel dobrodošlice
Restoran 14:00 ~ 18:10 Sesija 2 → Energetska efikasnost i obnovljivi izvori energije za mitigaciju globalnog zagrevanja
→ Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources utilization for global warming mitigation
Sala 1/0 14:00 ~ 17:30 Sesija 3 → Daljinsko grejanje
→ District heating
Četvrtak, 6. decembar 2018. • Thursday, December 6, 2018
Vreme • Time Sesija • Session Tema • Title Sala • Hall 09:00 ~ 13:00 Sesija 4 → Forum: Poboljšanje energetske efikasnosti u novim tehnologijama hlađenja pogodnim za očuvanje klimatskih uslova i ozonskog omotača
→ Forum: mproving energy efficiency in climate and ozone friendly latest refrigeration technologies
Sala 1/0 14:30 ~ 15:20 Sesija 5 → Zakonodavne opcije i politika
→ Policy and safet consideration
Sala 1/0 15:30 ~ 17:30 Sesija 6 → Rashladne mašine i sistemi
→ Refrigeration machines and systems
Sala 1/0 11:00 ~ 13:30 Sesija 7 → Studentski program
→ Students' programme
Aneks B 14:00 ~ 18:30 Sesija 8 → Merodavni parametri energetske efikasnosti i kvaliteta unutrašnje sredine
→ Relevant parameters of energy efficiency and indoor environment quality
Aneks B 20:00 Banket • Banquet Restoran
Petak, 7. decembar 2018. • Friday, December 7, 2018
The 49th International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition is to be held at the end of jubilee year of the Union of Engineers and Technicians of Serbia. The highest civil decoration, Sretenjski orden, was assigned to all of us – members of this large and important organization. The Serbian HVAC&R Society is facing another jubilee – next year we will organize the 50th congress and exhibition. These anniversaries are stimulating us to organize this year’s congress with special themes, papers and guests from Serbia and abroad. The selected themes correspond to actual demands in world and in Serbia.
Welcome Coctail Host
- Abstract should be submitted by 30th June 2018.
- Abstract acceptance notification: 10th July 2018.
- Paper submission: 15th September 2018.
- Confirmation on paper acceptance or required revision: 2nd October 2018.
- Final paper version submission: 16th October 2018.
- Confirmation that a paper is included in the programme: 1st November 2018.
- PP presentation submission: 15th November 2018.
- An abstract should include: title, names of authors and their institutions, corresponding author marked with an asterisk, e-mail address and telephone, an abstract of 300-400 words and 5 keywords.
• Aleksandar Anđelković, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
• Hywel Davis, director CIBSE-a
• Costas Balaras, profesor, National Observatory Athens, Greece
• Bratislav Blagojević, profesor, Mechanical Faculty, Niš, Srbija
• Bojan Bogdanović, PUC "Beogradske elektrane", Serbia
• Frank Hovorka, predsednik REHVA-e
• Pega Hrnjak, University of Illinois, Urbana – USA
• Didier Coulomb, IIR director, France
• Ioan Silviu Doboşi, Member of Board of Directors, REHVA, Romania
• Andrea Gasparella, IBPSA Board, University of Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
• Sheila Hayter, ASHRAE President, USA
• Halvart Koeppen, Regional Network Coordinator (ECA), UNEP, France
• Zoltan Magyar, ASHRAE Danube Chapter President, Hungary
• Peter Novak, professor, Faculty for Technology and Systems, Novo mesto, Slovenia
• Adrian Retezan, professor, Universitatea Politehnica Timisoara, Romania
• Marija S. Todorović, Belgrade University, Serbia
• Petar.Vasiljević, PUC "Beogradske elektrane", Serbia
• Milovan Živković, SMEITS President
- Miloš Banjac, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade
- Velimir Čongradac,Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad
- Zoran Keković, Faculty of Security Studies, Belgrade
- Milan Kilibarda, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Belgrade
- Franc Kosi, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade
- Miomir Kostić, School of Electrical Engineering, Belgrade
- Radivoje Mitrović, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade
- Danijela Nikolić, Mechanical Enginering
- Božidar Radenković, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade
- Snežana Stevanović, Faculty of Agriculture, Belgrade
- Nadežda Stojanović, Faculty of forestry, Belgrade
- Budimir Sudimac, Faculty of Architecture, Belgrade
- Eva Vaništa-Lazarević, UrbanLab, Belgrade
- Dušan Vukotić, IEC TC 57-WG14 Member, President KS N057–ISS, Belgrade
- Aleksandar Anđelković
- Bratislav Blagojević
- Bojan Bogdanović
- Vladan Galebović
- Marko Ignjatović
- Dimitrije Lilić
- Jovan Milić
- Nenad Miloradović
- Uroš Milovančević
- Slobodan Pejković
- Živojin Perišić
- Jelena Salević
- Dragomir Šamšalović
- Biserka Švarc
- Marija S. Todorović
- Branislav Todorović, President
- Petar Vasiljević
- Milovan Živković
- Academy of Engineering Sciences of Serbia – AESS, Beograd
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Universtiy of Niš, Niš, Serbia
- Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad
- Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
- Faculty of Organisational Sciences, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
- Faculty of Security Sciences, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
- Serbian Chamber of Engineers, Belgrade
- UrbanLab, Belgrade
- United Nations Environment Program – UNEP, France
- Russian Association of HVAC engineers – AVOK, Russia
- Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations (REHVA), Belgium
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, USA
- International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR), France
- International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA)
Methods, technologies, techniques, standards, and software used in the integrated design, construction, commissioning, testing, monitoring, and smart operation of energy efficient, sustainable and healthy new buildings, and in the deep RES integrated energy refurbishment of the existing urban buildings with the aim of achieving sustainability, safety, greening, and adaptability of urban systems to climate change, and urban systems’ resilience not only to weather extremes and geological disturbances, but also to terrorism risks, political extremes, uncontrolled migrations and immigrations, will be the main topics of the congress and the exhibition. In this context the thematic fields will be as follows:
- Advancement and innovations of fundamental principles, load calculation methods, design, component manufacture, standards and testing of energy improved equipment and systems for HVAC&R (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration)
- Applicable parameters and maps of outdoor environment quality (air, water, soil), and contamination/pollution risks
- Building performance simulation, resilience of typical meteorological year to climate change and reference data of hydrometeorology and hydrogeology, as well as determination of data – results of the interaction of wind and urban structure network by simulations
- Methods and problems of the integrated design of sustainable buildings and integrated project delivery for buildings (especially commercial, healthcare and hospital buildings, data centres, and other special purpose buildings); relevant energy efficiency analyses and optimisation of all stages of the building life-cycle
- Methods and standards of commissioning, maintenance, control testing, and operation optimisation of HVAC&R systems for specific purposes and types of buildings; testing by measuring dynamics of energy demand balance in the conditions of measured hydrometeorological parameters and simulation results validation,
- Current topics of the mobile air-conditioning equipment and system development
- Relevant potentials and balances of renewable energy sources (RES) (at a local, regional, and state level)
- Green surfaces, green roofs and façades; new materials, multifunctional façades and self-healing structures
- Integration of RES, specifically PV and PV/T (photovoltaic and photovoltaic-thermal) layers and structures of building envelope (BIPV); daylighting and artificial lighting optimisation; research, development, and standardisation
- Ventilation airflow measurement and indoor environment quality, including biological cleanliness and acoustics
- Refrigeration technologies, refrigeration equipment and systems and heat pumps as RES, research and development on the threshold of re-industrialisation
- Impacts of new technologies and improved HVAC&R equipment with natural refrigerants on the improvement of HVAC&R systems energy efficiency
- Implementation of F-gas Regulation and the Ecodesign Directive in 2018 – reality and possibilities
- Limitations in the purchase and use of refrigerants with significant environmental impacts (high GWP)
- District heating and cooling systems in urban transformations (in situations of increased migrations to cities, impacts on health conditions, the way of life organisation, security, sustainability
- Deep RES integrated energy refurbishment at the level of individual buildings (especially residential) and at the level of municipal/city district heating and cooling system
- Use of RES for zero CO2 emission settlements coupled with energy storage in underground spaces of depleted and closed coal and mineral mines
- Distributed electricity generation by using RES in the smart grid and energy storage system
- Combined systems of central and distributed co- and three-generation coupled with the smart grid, use of RES, and energy storage system
- Electrical installations, smart grids and ICT infrastructure of resilient buildings and Energy Plus rurban settlements
- Vertical and horizontal transport (lifts/elevators, escalators, and other mechanical systems in buildings)
- Water supply system, waste water, and solid waste
- Automatic control systems and intelligent management systems of whole buildings, including HVAC system, access control, security system, fire protection and fire stop systems
- Energy efficient use of RES for HVAC in rurban (combined rural and urban) development, advanced organic agriculture, agricultural industry, food cold chain, and other manufacturing-commercial buildings and systems.
The second congress day is planned for the traditional programme for undergraduate and graduate students and the youngest generation of professionals with university degree specialised in HVAC&R and other fields directly associated with HVAC&R equipment systems as well as other technical systems of buildings, settlements and cities, including all given thematic fields of the congress and exhibition.
The presented papers will be published in electronic form of the Congress Proceedings.
The presented papers will be eligible for publication in the journal “Energy and Buildings“ published by Elsevier.
The aim of the exhibition is to inform and present to the professional community new HVAC&R products used in buildings and used for energy supply of buildings. This time it will be focused on new products with the application of new high energy efficient technologies in the field of HVAC&R systems and plants as an inseparable exhibition part of all thematic fields of the congress. The exhibition is an opportunity for designers, constructors, manufacturers, scientists and company representatives, all those dedicated to the same task – provision of healthy living and working environment in buildings, sustainable buildings, resilient cities and stopping the climate change by reducing CO2 emission to meet one another at the same time and at the same place.
One special segment of the exhibition is dedicated to software, information technologies as well as green programmes and networks, which arouse great interest of visitors due to the irreplaceable role that software and information technologies play today in all the domains of HVAC&R components and systems, research and development of smart buildings, settlements and cities.
As in previous years, the exhibition stands will be installed on the ground floor, next to the congress hall, and on the gallery above the hall in the Sava Centre. For more information regarding the participation in the exhibition, please contact the Organizer’s office.
Official languages are Serbian and English.
For authors from Serbia
In accordance with the Rulebook on procedure, method of evaluation and quantitative reporting on scientific research results of researchers (http://goo.gl/EbG1Zj), a paper written for the congress on heating, refrigeration and air-conditionings represents a report from an international conference printed as a whole and its value is 1 (one) point.
Call for sponsorship
The 49th Congress on Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning will have one patron and several main sponsors and sponsors. The sponsors will have the following rights:
- Sponsors’ company names will be printed in the appropriate noticeable section in the final programme, on the congress invitation letter and on the congress web page.
- Sponsors will be entitled to delegate their representatives to the Honorary Committee of the Congress.
- The sponsor’s company name or its logo (50x50cm) will be displayed at the entrance to the Sava Centre and on the wall above the rostrum in the hall.
- Sponsors will be entitled to 6 m2 arranged exhibition area at the exhibition within the congress free of charge.
- Three professionals from the sponsor’s company will be entitled to participation in the congress free of charge.
- Sponsors will be entitled to the printing of one colour advertisement in the publication ''KO JE KO U KGH ZA 2018. GODINU'' (WHO IS WHO IN HVAC&R – 2018), which is a supplement to the Congress Proceedings to be printed on 30th November 2019.
- The names of sponsors will be printed on promotional material specially made for the congress participants.
- Sponsors will be entitled to distribute their prospectuses, catalogues and other professional and information materials at the congress and through the journal “KGH”.
- Sponsors will be entitled to the status of co-publishers of the journal “KGH“ in 2019. The principal rights of co-publishers are as follows: a) right to publish 1/8 page of a colour advertisement, free of charge, in all four issues of the journal in 2018; b) right to publish one to two pages of their professional and information materials as well as contributions and news, free of charge, in every issue of the journal “KGH”, provided such material or text is adopted and approved by the Editorial Board of the journal; c) right to delegate a representative in the Publishing Council of “KGH“; d) right to the printing of the designed address of their company on the first pages of the journal, in the section in which co-publishers are listed; e) a free copy of each issue of the journal in that year, etc.
The rights of main sponsors and their fees will be defined in a contract signed between the interested company and the congress and exhibition organizer. For all information regarding requirements for participation as main sponsors and sponsors, please contact us on the addresses and telephone numbers given at the end of this announcement.
The exhibition area layout i.e. the plan of exhibition stands will be available to interested parties as from 15th September 2018.
The fee includes: The Congress Proceedings (in electronic form); a printed book “Ko je ko u KGH u 2018" (Who is Who in HVAC&R in 2018), congress organisation costs, dinner on 6th December, lunch on 7th December, a welcome cocktail…
The fee amount (VAT included) is:
- 15.000 dinars for citizens of the Republic of Serbia.
- 12.000 dinars for members of the Serbian HVAC&R Society.
- 300 € for citizens of other countries (50% discount for citizens of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Macedonia).
- Authors of papers (i.e. the first author, if a paper has several authors) are exempt from the congress fee payment, while co-authors pay the full amount.
Please, send the application form to the Organizer. On the address you have provided you will receive a pro forma invoice for the congress fee, and upon receipt of payment, you will receive confirmation of payment. If a participant pays the fee for himself/herself, the payment should be effected to the current account of SMEITS number 160-396987-81 and proof of payment must be submitted. The fee in dinars can be paid in cash, at the congress venue, whereby you will receive both cash and fiscal receipts.
Please, fill in the form and send it to the Organizer. You will receive a pro forma invoice according to the data you filled in. You can also pay the fee at the information desk during the congress.
Društvo za KGH Srbije (Serbian Society for HVAC&R)
within the Serbian Union of Mechanical and Electrical
Engineers and Technicians (SMEITS),
Kneza Miloša 7a/II, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia,
tel. 381 11 323 00 41, tel./fax 381 11 3231 372,
www.smeits.rs • www.kgh-kongres.rs • www.kgh-drustvo.rs