- Abstract should be submitted on this form and sent to the Organizer’s e-mail address office(a)smeits.rs by 30th July 2017.
- Abstract acceptance notification: 10th August 2017.
- Paper submission: 20th September 2017.
- Confirmation on paper acceptance or required revision: 2nd October 2017.
- Final paper version submission: 16th October 2017.
- Confirmation that a paper is included in the programme: 1st November 2017.
- PP presentation submission: 15th November 2017.
- An abstract should include: title, names of authors and their institutions, corresponding author marked with an asterisk, e-mail address and telephone, an abstract of 300-400 words and 5 keywords.
Methods, technologies and techniques of integrated design, construction, technical inspection, testing, monitoring, and smart operation of energy efficient sustainable healthy buildings and energy refurbishment of the existing urban building sector for the purpose of attaining sustainability, safety, landscaping and greening, and adaptability of urban systems to climate change and resilience to weather extremes as well as to exposures to the risks of terrorism, political extremes, uncontrolled migrations and immigrations – these will be the main topics of this year’s congress and exhibition. The envisaged thematic fields include:
- HVAC&R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration)
- Reference hydrometeorological and hydrogeological data
- Authoritative balances of renewable energy sources (RES)
- New materials, multifunctional and self-healing structures
- RES integration in building structures
- Green surfaces, green roofs and façades
- Indoor environmental quality, including acoustics
- Daylight and artificial lighting optimisation
- Refrigeration technologies, refrigeration equipment and systems, heat pumps as RES
- District heating and cooling systems in urban transformations
- Distributed generation, supply and storage of energy
- Combined systems of central and distributed tri- and co-generation of energy
- RES and energy storage for zero CO2 settlements and cities
- Elevators, escalators and other mechanical systems in buildings
- Water supply systems, waste water and solid waste systems
- Access control systems and security systems
- Fire protection and fire fighting systems
- Electrical installation, smart networks and ICT infrastructure of resilient buildings and EnergyPlus settlements
- Energy efficient use of RES in HVAC&R in rurban development, advanced organic agriculture agricultural industry, and food cold chain.