51st Congress opening ceremony
Replacing the usual Congress opening ceremony, this year we prepared a video-addresses by Prof. Branislav Todorović, the Serbian HVAC&R Society President, Charls Gulledge III, ASHRAE President, Dider Coulomb, IIR Director General, Halvart Koppen, UNEP OzonAction ECA Network Coordinator, and Frank Hovorka, REHVA President.
Serbian HVAC&R Society Annual Awards
“KGH“ Plaque is the highest recognition in the profession of HVAC&R. It is awarded by the Serbian Society for Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning upon proposal of colleagues from the profession. KGH Plaque for 2018 is awarded to Mihailo Petrović, Belgrade
KGH Medal is awarded for specific contribution to the HVAC&R profession, and for 2020 is awarded to Zoran Blagojević, Aleksandar Vukićević-Sarap, Aleksandar Štokić and Branimir Petrović
On the occassion of 30 years of successful work, the KGH Medal is awarded to MPG-KGH company, from Belgrade
As an expression of gratitude for successful cooperation in the activities that significantly contribute to the advancement of the national engineering and HVAC&R profession, the Serbian Society of HVAC&R is awarding the special Certificate of Appreciation to the General Patron of the 49th international HVAC&R congress to the company Energy Net from Kać, Serbia.
Diploma for the best rated article in “KGH“ journal in the current year was awarded to Jovan Pantelić and Kwok Wai Tham, for paper "Adequacy of air change rate as the sole indicator of an air distribution system’s effectiveness to mitigate airborne infectious disease transmission caused by a cough release in the room with overhead mixing ventilation: a case study"
The recording is available here.
|Congress program||Virtual Exhibition||Main sponsors presentations||Webinars and panels|
What to expect at vitual exhibition?
The 51st International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition are to be held virtually on December 2–4, 2020. Please register here. After successful registration and login, the info-desk assistants are waiting for you to answer all your questions through a simple text-chat.
The Info-desk TV displays the opening addresses of:
- Prof. Branislav Todorović, the Organizing Committee President,
- Charles E. Gulledge III, PE, 2020-2021 ASHRAE President
- Didier Coulomb, Director General, International Institute for Refrigeration
- Halvart Koppen, Montreal Protocol Regional Coordinator for Europe and Central Asia (ECA) UN Environment Programme
- Frank Hovorka, REHVA, President
The pole on your left side holds:
- link to the virtual Hall 1 with Main sponsors’ recorded presentations available on demand,
- link to the virtual Hall 2 with webinars and panels – scheduled Zoom events,
- link to the Congress program with recorded presentations available on demand,
- link to the virtual Swag bag containing useful information on exhibiting companies, the Program, “Who is Who in HVAC&R in 2020”, “KGH” journal 4/2020, Treasure hunt, discounts…
- Curtain above the info-desk holds Main sponsors logos (left) and Sponsors logos (right).
How to move around the virtual space?
Use your mouse to direct your view to desired view, press spacebar, hover the mouse over the desired space and active fields will glow. After one mouse click on the highlighted area it will fit in your screen.
You may move with keyboard arrows also if the mouse is active. Spacebar turns mouse and keyboard movement on and off. To release mouse and go out of virtual space, and stay in the browser tab, press Esc
- Click on circle in left upper corner opens the list of all booths and spaces. Just click on desired booth or space.
- Click on circle in right bottom corner takes you back to initial view.
- Click on logo of a company logo on main curtain fits corresponding booth in your screen.
- Host avatar: click to open chat window.
- Booth video: click-open-click-close.
- Booth brochure: click opens pdf in new window.
- Booth tablet and desired link: click opens the corresponding site or social network.
- Enjoy your visit, and welcome as many times as you wish till the end of 2020. All the material will be available on demand.
Our support team is available from 08.00 to 18.00 h untill Friday, December 4.
Thanks to our sponsors, there will be no congress fee for the 51st International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition.
Visit the largest HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition in this part of Europe, lasting for 51 consecutive years. Meet sponsors representatives, browse the virtual event offering numerous networking opportunities with colleagues from all walks of academic and professional life.
This is the 51st consecutive year of our and your International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition, and we are excited to meet you virtually – for the first time.
And yes… if you miss us these days, the Congress and Exhibition will stay at the same address until the end of 2020.
Follow and use these social networks hashtags:
Why do we organize a virtual event?
Since the first HVAC&R Seminar, organized in Građevinski centar in Belgrade, 1970, International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition did not skip a year. Not even during electricity shortages, international sanctions, NATO bombing… Changed were numbers of participants and exhibitors, but we always waited the beginning of December new KGH event with great expectations and impatience…
It is not easy to remove the social aspect of such a large event – we will all loose a lot. Almost half of last year’s companies will not participate this year only for that reason. They will stay in the “Who is Who in HVAC&R in 2020” book, in “KGH” journal in 2021, and they will be back in the next on-site event, but they did not accept all advantages of the virtual event.
Once again, we thank all who were brave enough to follow us into the new unknown.
Another networking possibility
Nothing can replace the personal contact with the world leading HVAC&R experts, the Sava Center crowd, meeting colleagues from another city… but virtual event is open for much wider audience from all over the world.
This year we are making another step ahead, and we created a LinkedIn group for this year’s KGH participants, as new networking opportunity. Register, start a discussion, seek for answers, offer a solution…
National Students Competition
As in previous years, the National students competition will be held, and author of the winning paper will represent the Faculty, the Serbian HVAC&R Society and the Republic of Serbina on the next REHVA Students Competition.
Learn something new, and have fun! Treasure hunt for participants of the 51. International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition.
Take your Swag bag at the info-desk, and follow simple rules:
- Regulations of each treasure hunt will be posted in the virtual Swag bag. The Organizers (KGH) prepared 20 memberships for 2021, 20 books „50 godina Međunarodnog kongresa i izložbe o KGH“ (in Serbian), 10 sets of 4 issues of „KGH“ journals in 2021…
- Questions will be posted in the virtual Swag bag, available at the Info-desk.
- Answers will be at exhibition booths.
- Send us your anwers.
Virtual Swag bag
Since 10.00 a.m. on December 2, 2020, the virtual Swag bag will be available at the Info-desk (virtual one, also). The Swag bag will contain the event Program, „Who is who in HVAC&R in 2020“ book, „KGH“ journal issue 4/2020… Each sponsor will have last year’s Exhibition photo – to remember good times – and additional promo-material that did not fit on the virtual booth.
Treasure hunt regulations and gifts vouchers will be in the virtual Swag bag.